Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT, Engineering and Accounting staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment.
Aavalar has been engaged by one of our clients in the Western Suburbs of Philadelphia to provide an AV Account Manager. This is a full time direct position. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves hands on work, state of the art audio / video gear, and working with customers to make the whole thing come together.
Title: AV Account Manager
Work Location: Western Suburbs of Philadelphia, and customer sites around the region
Is Telecommuting possible? No
• Great office space, nice people, and an overall friendly work environment
Why is there a need for this role?
• Our client is really growing… This is a great opportunity to grow with the company.
What is the start date?: ASAP
What is the size of department?: TBD
• Opportunity development (current and prospective clients)
• Price quotations and bidding
• Company representative at briefings and trade shows
• Work with operations to make sure transition is smooth from order to installation
• 3-5 years of experience in the AV/VTC field.
• Must be able to present and demonstrate products and services to end user clients
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• HS Diploma or GED
Selling point of the job:
• This is really interesting work with a fast growing company… very stable
Work Hours and Schedule:
• Typical business hours with some overtime required
Is there travel involved? If so how much?
• Yes…Significant travel to client locations. May require out of town trips.
Dress Code: Biz casual most of the time