Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Position Title: A/V Technician
Work Location: West Chester, Pa Area
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): Office Building
Who does this position report to? Project Manager
Why is this position open? Company is Growing
Size of department: 5-10 People
Projects involved with: Installation of TV’s, Projector Screens, AV related wiring and termination.
• Install and termination of all AV related wiring
• Install of all displays (TV’s, Projectors, Screens)
• Install and integration of overhead paging systems (Bogen/Valcom)
• Troubleshooting A/V products
• Working knowledge of installation and integration of video conferencing (Polycom, Starleaf, Zoom)
• History working with DSP Devices from (Polycom, DBX, BLU)
• Understanding of Creston and related products.
Selling point of the job: Company is growing. Great opportunity to grow with in the company
Work Hours and Schedule: Willingness to work days, nights, and weekends as projects require
Is there travel involved? If so how much? Must be able to travel with the branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
Dress code: Business Casual
Base Salary: Open
Who is involved in the interview process? Project manager
Target Start Date: ASAP