Our partner is currently developing a very complex device and Aavalar has been engaged to provide a Windows C# Developer on a contract basis to get involved with this object-oriented design and development. Sound interesting to you? Let me tell you more about it. Read on…
Position Title: C# Developer
Work Location: Greater Wilmington, DE area
Length of Contract: 12 months
Work environment: Fairly typical industrial office space in a nice suburban setting.
Reports to: Director
Responsibilities: Duties include a range of tasks from software requirements analysis, design, prototyping, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and systems testing.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– 5+ years developing software systems
– 5 years of C# in Windows environment using Visual Studio and .NET
– 4 years of Object Oriented Concepts, Operating Systems Knowledge (Windows XP, 7)
– Hands-on experience with inter-process communications (i.e. message queues, TCP/IP sockets, .NET remoting, WCF)
– Bug/Defect tracking systems experience in multithreaded applications
– Experience with Agile methodologies
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience developing in a regulated industry a plus
– Experience with control software achitectures and designs (using threads and inter-process communications, structured code, abstraction, etc.)
– Experience with GUI development (Winforms, WFP)
– Experience developing with LabView and CANopen
– Experience using network performance optimization tools
Selling point of the job: This is a state of the art development effort working with a team of highly skilled engineers. If you are interested in working on a true engineering application rather than a typical MIS application, this is the job for you.
Work Hours and Schedule: Regular business hours
Dress Code: Business casual
The director will do a phone interview. If that goes well and in-person interview will be arranged at the client site.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Keywords: C#, C# Software Developer, Windows developer, LabView, CANopen, medical devices, object oriented design, realtime communication, Visual Studio, .Net, SQL, TCP/IP, wireless network protocols, wireless, networks, communication protocols, software architecture, GUI, Winforms, WFP