If you are a Manufacturing Supply Chain guru with SAP experience, STOP what you are doing and take a look at this!!! This could be the greatest career opportunity for you’ve seen to date!
A long standing client of Aavalar is building out a regional location near Harrisburg, PA. Over the next several months Aavalar will be helping our client build their IT organization which will report up to the CIO/VP of IT.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing manufacturing and supply-chain related systems to support the organization’s goals. This includes the enterprise architecture and operational strategy.
Importantly the individual in this role will direct the application team to create, improve and maintain custom applications (including mobile) as well as COTS applications.
Position Title: Director of Manufacturing Supply Chain Systems
Work Location: Harrisburg / Lancaster, PA Area
• Beautiful suburban facility with ample free parking and convenient access from major highways.
Who does this position report to? CIO / VP of IT
Why is this position open? Expansion / New Organization
Size of department: 25 initially
Projects involved with:
• Direct application development, integration and support for Supply Chain Manufacturing systems.
• Monitor systems and direct delivery of IT services and maintain service level agreements.
• Work with business stakeholders, and enterprise architects to deliver state-of-the-art, secure systems.
• Understand business strategies, and goals in order to keep application development on track.
• Advise the business on new technologies that can enhance profitability and efficiency.
• Understand and evaluate technical solutions and applications to ensure that they are in line with IT governance standards and policies.
• Provide leadership to ensure that key projects support business cases.
• Manage IT staff to improve performance and develop internal capabilities.
• Assist in recruiting and retention of technical staff.
• Assess and minimize Cyber risks.
• BS degree – comp. sci., engineering, business administration or an equivalent
• Demonstrable experience working and managing a complex portfolio of business applications.
• Strong SAP knowledge in a manufacturing environment…. 7 to 9+ years of functional and technical experience with the SAP
• Experience to operating in a global IT function.
• Demonstrated experience managing a complex portfolio of business applications.
• Solid experienced in technical project management.
• Experience working with offshore resources.
• Willingness to travel up to 20%.
• BS degree in supply-chain management or related
• Experience working in a large matrix organization
Selling point of the job:
• This is an opportunity to be part of an IT organization that is being built from the ground up and really make a huge contribution
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical professional day
Is there travel involved? If so how much? Yes… Up to 20%
Dress code: Business Casual
How is compensation structured?
>Base Salary: $165K range (not written in stone)
>Bonuses: 25% Eligible
>Stock options: TBD
What other benefits are there?
>Major Medical Insurance: Yes
>Dental/Vision Insurance: Yes
>Long Term Disability Insurance: TBD
>Life Insurance: TBD
>Pension/ 401k: TBD
*** Relocation Assistance is available ***
Who is involved in the interview process?
CIO and other senior executives as well as HR in a series of phone, on-site, and/or video conference
Target Start Date: ASAP
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.