Position Title: Electronics Senior Engineer
Aavalar has an immediate requirement for a Sr. Electronics Engineer. The successful candidate for this role will be involved in R&D and new product development for one of the preeminent leaders in the industry. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the creation of highly complex electronics products that rely on math intensive algorithms to function. This is cutting edge computer engineering. Very cool stuff!
Work Location: West Chester, PA
Work environment: Low rise office building in a beautiful suburban setting
Who does this position report to: Director of Engineering
Why is this position open? Company Growth and new product development
• Design, develop and test high speed analog and digital electronics
• Create prototype hardware and software for proof of concept and V&V
• Perform circuit simulation
• Support manufacturing in productions of new designs.
• Refine and update hardware design to cut costs and improve performance
• BS EE … MS preferred
• Experience with high-speed circuits
• Design experience using microprocessors
• Experience using FPGA development tools
• Experience with HDL.. Verilog would be good
• Experience using automation tool like ORCAD
• PSPICE for modeling
• Embedded systems experience and associated tools
• Matlab or something similar
Selling point of the job:
• Our client creates some really complex and interesting systems. If you are looking for an intellectual challenge and not just a job, this is for you.
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical Business hours with some flex
Dress code: Biz Casual
Who is involved in the interview process?
• This is a pretty typical interview process. It will likely start out with a phone conversation and progress to in-person interviews with the Director and other senior members of the technical staff as well as HR.
Target Start Date: ASAP
• Major Medical Insurance: Yes with employee contribution
• Dental/Vision Insurance: Yes with employee contribution
• Long Term Disability Insurance: Yes
• Life Insurance: Yes
• Pension/ 401k : Yes with employer matching
• Tuition Reimbursement: Yes
• Flexible Medical Spending Accounts: Yes
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.