One of Aavalar’s clients has an immediate need for an Estimator of Military components and assemblies. The client would like to hire this individual as a full time direct employee. Aavalar has been engaged to fill this role as soon as possible.
Position Title: Estimator of Military components and assemblies
Work Location: Near Cherry Hill, NJ
Work environment: Typical suburban manufacturing / flex space
Why is this position open?
• Our client has recently won various contracts with their customer, they need to expand their capacity.
• US citizen
• Must have a background in Machining and Fabrication
• Knowledge of manufacturing process for shaping metals
• Strong aptitude for numbers
• Must be able to read and understand mil-specs and prints
• Understanding of risk analysis and historical data review
• Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical Business Hours… Some overtime may be required from time to time
Is there travel involved? Very little
Dress code: Business Casual
How is compensation structured?
• Base Salary: TBD..
Who is involved in the interview process?
• Phone conversation with President and or VP of Operations.
• In person interview will follow with President and VP of Operations
Target Start Date: ASAP
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.