Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment.
Aavalar is seeking an experienced SQL ETL developer who has expert level knowledge of Healthcare EDI transactions. The successful candidate will work on a wide range of projects that require a wide set of skills including creation of business requirement documents. knowledge of ETL processes, creation of EDI transactions, etc. This individual will function as a hands on tech lead on EDI implementation projects and will work with the Data Architecture group to define data standards and ensure compliance.
Position Title: ETL Developer for Healthcare EDI
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA
Work environment: Class “A” office space and a booming business.
Who does this position report to? CIO
Why is this position open? – Growth
Size of department: TBD.
Projects involved with: Develop ETL code (SQL and SSIS) to move data between existing customer database and into EDI documents.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into specific software and data requirements.
• Analyze, design, develop, and test ETL processes in SSIS and cloud based ETL tools between systems including Salesforce, SQL Server, FTP and flat files.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders in IT and operational functions.
• Participate in requirement gathering, design sessions, and project status meetings.
• Work with constituencies, analyze, and redesign processes to streamline transaction processing and align processes and transactions to support strategic decision making.
• Plan and manage resource consumption related to high volume information exchange, while complying with record retention, security, and audit requirements.
• Monitor production systems for performance and failure; quickly resolve routine errors to ensure business stability.
• Ensure risks and problems are identified as/before they occur and take steps to prevent/resolve them.
• Ensure data is accurate, congruent and reliable and easily available for direct consumption by users.
Required Experience Skills and Education:
• 3+ years of experience ETL/data integration experience
• Experience with healthcare EDI transactions
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Expert-level SQL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited institution.
• Salesforce SOQL STRONGLY desired
• Dell Boomi cloud based ETL
• Groovy scripting
Selling point of the job: Unique, charming and a rapidly growing company that offers flexibility, room to grow, work/life balance and fully paid health care in addition to profit sharing.
Work Hours and Schedule: M-F Flexible Hours
Is there travel involved? No
Dress code: Business Casual
How is compensation structured?
>Base Salary: Yes
What other benefits are there?
>Major Medical Insurance: Company Paid
>Profit Sharing- Yes
Who is involved in the interview process CIO, Developer, SR Project Manager
Target Start Date: ASAP