Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Chadds Ford
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): Office Buildings
Responsibilities: Successful candidate will be developing cutting edge financial application. Collaborating with fellow software engineering teams, design teams, product owners, and managers to make sure the best possible service is delivered. Participate in hack weeks discuss product ideas and improvements.
• Experience with object-oriented design pattern. Languages may include C#, C++, or Java
• Experience with web frameworks (AngularJS)
• Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficient with full stack development, intense back-end development, service design, data storage, access models, enterprise level messaging patterns and web development frameworks.
• Tendency to refactor and improve Object-oriented code via Agile development methods.
• Must have experience in testing using inversion of control, mocks, and stubs in unit testing and integration testing frameworks.
• Must have experience working in an Agile scrum environment
• Current technology stack: .Net, ServiceStack, RabbitMQ, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Redis, AWS, Nvidia, Cuda, Python.
• Experience with Open Source Development Projects
• Research and Development experience
• Quantitative and modeling skills and ability to learn in numerical optimization, data mining, simulation, and model calibration
Selling point of the job: Company is growing fast. Fun and fast paced open floor plan environment to promote a collaborative approach. Disc Golf, Fire pit, Mac and Cheese cook offs.
Work Hours and Schedule: Standard Business hours
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Dress code: Completely Casual (Shorts and Flip Flops ok)
How is compensation structured?
>Base Salary: Yes
>Bonuses: Yes, discretionary bonus, and end of year bonus based on company performance.
>Stock options: Yes (based on years with company)
What other benefits are there?
>Major Medical Insurance (contributory or company paid?): Yes
>Pension/ 401k: Yes
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.