Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Aavalar’s client is a fast growing company in the Healthcare space. We have been contracted to provide an Implementation Manager who will help our client’s customers integrate their systems with our client’s systems. The successful candidate will have healthcare experience, be able to communicate effectively with high level management, and manage the integration of complex business partner systems with our client’s systems.
Position Title: Implementation Manager
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA
Work environment: class A office space… very nice..
Who does this position report to? Vice President
Why is this position open? Business is booming
Size of department: TBD… Growing
Projects involved with:
• The individual in this role will be involved with the onboarding of new customers, each project will be unique.
• Work as a liaison between Operations, Client/Member Services, Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT teams and corresponding teams at partners to ensure successful implementation projects.
• Establish and execute detailed project plans. Develop reusable documents, templates and supporting materials to enable stability of implementation projects.
• Gather, document, and present to appropriate constituencies the models and process strategies that will drive the electronic exchange of healthcare data among multiple parties.
• Facilitate communication and interaction among the business, IT and external partners and report project status to key internal/external stakeholders.
• Understand the business and customer requirements and translate them into specific software and data requirements. Identify process, service, or other gaps and recommend solutions.
• Evaluate proposed application projects including assessing, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting the functional and economic aspects of such projects.
• Work with various teams to analyze, and redesign processes to streamline transaction processing and align processes and transactions to support strategic decision making.
• Assess the types of analysis that will inform strategic decision-making at multiple levels of responsibility, including the senior management, department managers, corporate IT and external partners.
• Ensure risks and problems are identified as/before they occur and take steps to prevent/resolve them.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field from an accredited institution.
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst
• 5+ years of business experience.
• Experience with healthcare EDI transactions
• Experience working with payers, health insurance vendors and/or third-party administrators preferred.
• Knowledge of claims, enrollment and eligibility processes and operations.
• Proven experience in developing creative solutions to business and technology challenges.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and recommended solution options.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with ETL tools.
• Ability to facilitate requirements meetings.
• Strong documentation skills (e.g. data mapping, requirements, test scripts, project status, management presentations, etc.)
• Experience with the software development lifecycle.
• Ability to interface with vendors/senior managers/business/technology professionals.
• Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Healthcare Experience
• Data conversion and systems testing experience
• Report development experience (SSRS, SalesForce.com)
Selling point of the job:
• This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has a combination of project management, business analysis and healthcare transactions to get on board with a very successful fast growing company… Lots of opportunity for advancement.
Work Hours and Schedule: Mostly core business hours but will frequently require extra effort to solve problems as new customers are brought on board.
Is there travel involved?: Possible need to visit customer sites from time to time
Dress code: Business casual or business when meeting with customers
How is compensation structured?
• Base Salary: TBD… Need to be competitive
What other benefits are there?
• Major Medical Insurance: Company Paid
• Profit Sharing- Yes
Who is involved in the interview process CIO, VP, SR Project Manager
Target Start Date: ASAP