Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Open to contract, contract to hire, and full time employment
Position Title: Java Developer
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA Area
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): New beautiful state of the art office building, beautiful office views, fun and friendly work environment.
Who does this position report to? Director
Why is this position open? Company is Growing Quickly
Size of department: 5-10 People
Responsibilities: Manage, deliver, and develop integrations. Follow methodologies to design, develop and test interfaces. Maintain and advance existing relationships for company.
Required Skills: Minimum 5 years’ experience in Core Java & Web Services Development a must
- Developing and design SOAP based Web Services using CXF/Metro using Apache Axis
- UI Development experience
- Intelli J/Eclipse experience
- Great verbal and written skills.
- Maven script building or equivalent
- Experience using Java and Web Frameworks
- Ability to work independently, and troubleshoot
- Ability to work with a team when needed
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational skills
- Working history with Cloud Based ERP and E-Commerce Systems a plus
- Four Year Degree Computer Science or Equivalent
Selling point of the job: Company is growing extremely fast great opportunity to grow from within.
Work Hours and Schedule: Normal Business Hours
Is there travel involved? If so how much? No Travel
Dress code: Business Casual
Base Salary: Open
Who is involved in the interview process? Director of Software Engineering