Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Open to Contract, Contract to hire, and full time employment
Position Title: Jr-Level Test Engineer
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA Area
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): New beautiful state of the art office building. Beautiful views, friendly and fun environment.
Who does this position report to? Director
Why is this position open? Company is Growing Quickly
Size of department: 5-10 People
Responsibilities: Develop manual and automated test scripts. Logging, Analysis of reports. Must be able to assist Test Automation, Execution Manager, and Senior Test Engineer in various areas.
- 1+ years experience in application software environments or related experience
- 1+ years in software testing in multiple capacities, test scripting and execution
- 1 + years software development/scripting
- Working experience developing test scripts. Manual test and troubleshooting of test scripts.
- Working experience developing automated test scripts and test execution.
- Knowledge of two or more hardware or software platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux, mainframe)
- XML knowledge (script writing and reading)
- Knowledge and experience with Configuration Management Ideologies and tools
- Working experience with defect reporting (logging, tracking, analysis, and validation)
- Knowledge of Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Excellent time management skills, communication, ability to multi-task
- Must be able to build relationships, share ideas
- Results driven
- Must understand company history
- Ability to anticipate customer needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent technical exp required.
Selling point of the job: Company is growing extremely fast great opportunity to grow from within.
Work Hours and Schedule: Normal Business Hours
Is there travel involved? If so how much? No Travel
Dress code: Business Casual
Base Salary: Open
Who is involved in the interview process? Director of Software Engineering