Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
One of Aavalar’s client’s has an immediate need for a Lead DevOps Engineer. The client would like to hire this individual as a full time direct employee. Aavalar has been engaged to fill this role as soon as possible. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership to the Test Infrastructure Engineers, Systems Engineers, and Automation Engineers.
Full time employment
Position Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA Area
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): New beautiful state of the art office building, beautiful office view, fun and friendly work environment.
Why is this position open? Company is Growing Quickly
Responsibilities: Provide leadership to support in-market solutions. Provide leadership in the architecture and design of new and emerging solutions. Supervise a Team. Understand and deliver infrastructure, automation, solutions, service and support in line with business priorities, budget, and objectives.
• Extensive experience with network infrastructure technologies and systems
• Extensive experience with technical support, architecture, and design responsibilities.
• Scripting skills (Python/Ruby/Powershell) for automation.
• Configuration management experience with one of the following: Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack, or Chef
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• Experience troubleshooting automation issues and providing technical support
• Ability to juggle multiple projects across all business line.
• Ability to express design points and underlying architectural elements while developing a business case in support of enterprise strategies.
• Provide leadership to keep team focused on goals, promote innovated approaches, meet with customers, and DevOps team.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or similar technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
Selling point of the job: Company is growing extremely fast great opportunity to grow from within.
Work Hours and Schedule: Normal Business Hours but may be require off hour support
Is there travel involved? If so how much? Moderate Travel to company locations and industry events.
Dress code: Business Casual
Base Salary: Open