Aavalar is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of consulting and staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Executives, and Search and Recruitment.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time position of Operations Analyst for a well-established company in Delaware County.
Position Title: Operations Analyst
Work Location: Delaware County, PA
Work environment: Suburban office building close to public transportation
Reports to: Manager
Projects involved: Customer Contact Data
Responsibilities: Collect and analyze customer contact data, create reports and report metrics for business unit. Lead improvement processes and assist with troubleshooting operational issues.
Role with the group: Liaison and SME
- -A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- -Process Management or Process Improvement certification
- -5+ years of general business experience
- -2+ years of data analysis, database mgmt, tech support
- -2+ years of SQL
- -Project management experience
- -Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- -Excellent listening and communication skills
- -Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Project, Visio)
Work Hours and Schedule: Usual business hours
Travel: Some travel is required
Dress Code: Business casual
Interview process: The manager will do a phone interview. If that goes well and in-person
interview will be arranged at the client site.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Keywords: Microsoft Project, Project Management, Visio, Data analysis, Reporting, SQL, Delaware County, suburbs