Aavalar has been contracted to provide a QA Tester who will help perform end to end testing in the QA lab for all system applications. Work with all company wide IT systems to make sure all test scripts are current.
A job description follows:
Consultant’s Title: QA Tester
Work Location: Delaware County, PA
Is Telecommuting possible? No
Work environment: Suburban office campus.
Who does this position will report to?: Technology Manager
What is the start date?: ASAP
What is the size of department?: TBD
– Work with IT and business users to Develop and perform test scripts
– Develop test plans and document test procedures
– Review changes to ensure they are no service interruptions
– Participate in Release management processes and help develop and implement tools to mitigate risk on the release management side
– Work to develop and maintain SLA’s for existing testing timelines.
– Degree in IT, Computer Science, or Computer information Systems
– Knowledge of Windows OS
– Programming or engineering related skills
– Experience with Sharepoint
– Work as part of a team or an individual if needed
– Excellent communication skills
– Self Starter
– Quick Learner
– Ability to Multi-task
– Very organized
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical professional day with some off hours support
Dress Code: Business Casual
Why is there a need for this position? Growth, new projects kicking off
Selling point of the job: Full time position with one of the regions largest and most recognizable retailers
Who is involved in the interview process?
-Initial phone screen with Technology Manager.
-Interview with the Technology Manager and other key staff members
-Position will begin immediately following the interview process and background screening.
Salary: Open based on experience
Key Words: QA, Test, Document, Test Scripts, Test Plans, Mobile