Want to work on the latest and greatest technologies? Want to work on your own time? Take vacations when you want? Work in the entertainment industry and get top-notch employee benefits?
Read on…and apply now!
Employee Title: Senior .NET Software Developer
Work Location: Northern Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA
Is Telecommuting possible: When necessary
Beautiful private office in a cube setting. State of the art technology, with onsite cafeteria, patio with barbeque outside by a pond, very friendly, business casual.
Who does this position will report to: Director
Why is there a need for this employee: The company is GROWING.
What is the start date: ASAP
What is the size of team:
Total group consists of about 50 people. This group has about 15 people, including 7-8 business team members
What projects will the consultant be involved with:
Creation, maintenance and execution of new applications. Full life cycle development – analysis, design, prep and planning before writing software
• Partner with Multiple teams across all business functions and all development teams to meet all project goals
• Analyze existing business processes, develop and extend current management solutions and automation
• Responsible for user problem reports, problem analysis, and implement solutions on complex applications; Leads a team of developers in diagnosing and implementing solutions to complex problems
Role with the group: Senior Software Engineer
• Knowledge of full software development life cycle processes
• 5-10 years of development experience
• C# .NET Development experience
• Experience with WCF
• Experience and commitment to Test Driven Development
• SQL Server Development experience
• Great comm skills
• Ability to translate business objectives into programming requirements
• BS in Computer Science or Equivalent years of experience
What experience would out you in front of the crowd?
• Cloud-based architecture
• Project management experience
• Experience in cable TV, iPTV STB, VOD, on the line advertising
Selling point of the job:
What’s not to love? Vacation days are not tracked! Latest and greatest technologies! Cool industry! Company parties and barbeques! Chance to INNOVATE and INVENT!!!
Work Hours and Schedule: 40 hours, flexible work schedule
Is there travel involved? If so how much? No travel
Dress Code: Business Casual
Who is involved in the interview process? Manager, Team lead, and team members
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment.