Agile Development Automated Testing BDD C++ embedded exploratory testing GIT workflow Open Source Performance Testing SDET security testing software developer Software Developer In Test Test Driven Development Testing
Position Title: Software Developer in Test
Work Location: Chadds Ford
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): Office Buildings
Responsibilities: Successful candidate will be required to develop automated tests, lead testing sessions, experiment with progressive testing approaches, and work with development team to design for testability. Must be able to write test code, build frameworks, and contribute technically to the team. This is a technical role.
• 3+ years of testing experience
• Working experience leading the test function as an embedded member of the Agile Development team.
• Strong programming skills using C#.
• Must have a strong knowledge of software testing practices (BDD/Acceptance test-driven development)
• Ability to write automated acceptance tests while features are being developed
• Experience in exploratory testing.
• Experience working with a variety of open-source technologies and tools.
• Working experience with performance testing, security testing, and GIT Workflow
Selling point of the job: Company is growing fast. Fun and fast paced open floor plan environment to promote a collaborative approach. Disc Golf, Fire pit, Mac and Cheese cook offs.
Work Hours and Schedule: Standard Business hours
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Dress code: Completely Casual (Shorts and Flip Flops ok)
Travel: International travel
How is compensation structured?
>Base Salary: Yes
>Bonuses: Yes, discretionary bonus, and end of year bonus based on company performance.
>Stock options: Yes (based on years with company)
What other benefits are there?
>Major Medical Insurance (contributory or company paid?): Yes
>Pension/ 401k: Yes
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.