Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Position Title: Software Developer – C++
Work Location: South Jersey
Work environment: Private Office
Who does this position report to: Director of Software Development
Why is this position open? Growth
Size of department: TBD
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have proven analysis, design and programming/development skills using the technologies listed. Analysis and interpretation of business requirements and functional decomposition are essential skills for this position. Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, rapid development environment will help in fulfilling the requirements of this position.
- 5+ years of object oriented design and development in C++ a must.
- Experience with one or more of the following: C#, WPF, .Net, C
- Experience with code development for Linux platforms with an emphasis on embedded
- Understanding of network communication protocols
- Proficiency in Linux, Windows
- Experience with radar protocols and/or FAA processes is a plus
Selling point of the job: This is a great opportunity to join a company that is doubling in size.
Work Hours and Schedule: 9-5 Mon – Friday ( can do 9 hr mon-Thurs – half day on Friday )
Is there travel involved? If so how much?
- Must be able to travel 2-3 times a year.
Dress code: Business Casual