Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment.
Contractors Title: SQL Server Developer
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA area
Is Telecommuting possible? no
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): Cube.
Who does this position will report to?: Manager
Why is there a need for this contractor? Meeting Critical project deadlines
What is the start date?: ASAP
What is the size of department?: 75 employees
What projects will the employee be involved with?: Developing and analyzing Database procedures.
– Develop complex SQL stored procedures, formatting and manipulating data, and interfacing with our internal teams to provide quality analysis reports and audit tools.
– Writing, updating, and maintaining computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing and/or retrieving data
Role with the group (manager, programmer, etc.): SQL Developer
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
– Strong SQL Server skills (SQL Server 2012)
– Experience in Transact SQL, Index Management, Performance Management with large datasets, Data Warehouse/Data Mining
– Understanding of ETL process best practices
– Strong analytical/problem solving skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
Selling point of the job? Great upcoming role, in a fast paced, rapidly growing company. Great team work and leadership.
Work Hours and Schedule (flex time? required overtime?) TBD
Is there travel involved? If so how much? no
Is overtime paid, and is it at straight time? Contract postions, Straight time
Dress Code: Business Casual
Who is involved in the interview process? Director and team members
Keywords: SQL Server, TSQL, Data Mininig, ETL, Access, VBA, Queries, Datawarehouse