Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Open to Contract, Contract to hire, and full time employment
Position Title: Sr Java User Interface Developer
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA Area
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): New beautiful state of the art office building, Beautiful office view, fun and friendly work environment.
Who does this position report to? Director
Why is this position open? Company is Growing Quickly
Size of department: 5-10 People
Responsibilities: Must be willing to implement, test, maintain, and support software. Based on tech design and customer feedback. Prepare design specifications based on analysis documents. Provide analysis and design documents. Customer support with technical problems and questions. Assist development staff. Perform special assignments, involved with architecture and code review.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Strong working history developing HTML5, ECMAScript, CSS3 and associated frameworks.
- Object-oriented analysis and design skills, experience object oriented programming and techniques
- Working knowledge HTML ES6 Framework (React and Redux)
- Working experience with client usage of RESTful services and JSON
- Experience with UX Design, UI debugging, Graphic Design
- Strong communication skills verbal and written a must.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Selling point of the job: Company is growing extremely fast great opportunity to grow from within.
Work Hours and Schedule: Normal Business Hours
Is there travel involved? If so how much? No Travel
Dress code: Business Casual
Base Salary: Open
Who is involved in the interview process? Director of Software Engineering