Aavalar is hiring a consultant for a project with one of our clients in the Western Suburbs of Philadelphia. The projects involves the development of backend components that provide information to client facing websites.
This is an interesting project because the client is integrating HubSpot into their workflow for email generation and marketing research. So… If you are interested in inbound marketing or better yet have experience with HubSpot, this could be a great consulting opportunity.
Consultant’s Title: Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Work Location: Paoli, PA
Is Telecommuting possible? TBD… not at first
Work environment: Very Nice Suburban Office Campus near Paoli PA.
Who does this position will report to?: Application Development Manager
Why is there a need for a consultant/contractor?
• Client needs to staff senior level Oracle PLSQL developers, hopefully with Forms experience, for a new project that involves backend Application Development for their website.
What is the start date of the contract?: ASAP
What is the anticipated length/scope of the contract?:
• 6 month initial with intent to renew after the initial 6 months
What is the size of department?: under 12
• Analyze the existing system to capture business rules.
• Create a design and present it for review by senior members of technical staff.
• Develop and maintain the new generation of our client’s software platform in PL/SQL with very little technical direction.
Role with the group: Individual Contributor / Database (PL/SQL) Developer
• Perfect communication skills
• Expert Oracle PLSQL developer
• Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
• Proven knowledge of Oracle relational database and developer tools
• Proven ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience using Jira for bug tracking
• Application Development experience (less focused on ETL)
• Oracle Forms development experience
• Experience with inbound marketing web platforms like HubSpot
Selling point of the job:
• This is a high visibility, potentially long term project which will provide the opportunity to work with open source web development tools coupled with an enterprise level Oracle database.
• It is truly a nice place to work… smart, down-to-earth people who have reasonable expectations and delivery deadlines that actually make sense. In short it’s really well managed.
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical business hours with plenty of flexibility
Dress Code: Business Casual
Who is involved in the interview process?
> Senior VP, and senior members of the technical staff.
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment