Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT, Engineering and Accounting professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment.
Aavalar has immediate opportunities with a high profile client in central New Jersey for an experienced BI software engineers who have solid experience designing and developing enterprise level data analytics using Qlik products like QlikView. Successful candidates will understand how to apply industry standard software tools to very large data environments.
Title: Senior Qlik BI Developer
Work Location: Princeton, NJ
Work environment: Professional and modern open office atmosphere
To whom does this position report? Team Lead, Data Warehouse
What is the start date of the contract? ASAP
- Provide end users with analytics tool with which to access big data stores, date warehouses, etc.
- Interact with the enterprise architecture group to establish standards and best practices for developing BI solutions using Qlik products
- Be a team player with strong oral and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work under aggressive deadlines
- Solid (minimum 5 to 10 years) of experience developing analytics solutions with BI tools.
- Certified Developer or equivalent Qlikview and Qlik Sense
- Strong data visualization/reporting experience
- Solid database design knowledge
- Strong SQL skills
- Good communication skills and ability/experience collaborating with users to develop requirements
- Ability to promote growth and knowledge of other team members
- Project Management skills including project proposals, estimation, planning, gap analysis, risk analysis
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical professional day
Dress Code: Business Casual
Interview process: Phone interview with team member followed by an in person with the Hiring Manager for qualified candidates
Compensation: Depends on experience.