Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
Position Title: Technical End-User Product Documentation and Training Content Developer
Work Location: Near Wilmington, DE.
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): Office Building
Who does this position report to? Director of Product Management
Projects involved with: Successful candidate will be involved with developing documentation, production, curriculum and sending out of all technical and functional information. You will be assisting product experts and writers in prepping of technical and user manuals, publications, and support documentation.
Responsibilities: Produce end user publication, logistics support documentation, and any other data requirements in support of Account Management, R&D, Production IT and Business Development department.
• Obtain knowledge of company products and specifications by working with R&D and Engineers
• Extreme attention to detail to ensure quality publications are produced
• Complete all projects in with in time frame and within authorized budget
• Complies with all specifications, standards, and project constraints
• Establish and achieve annual quality and productivity goals.
• Working knowledge of engineering and or tech support functions to develop technical and functional documentation for variety or delivery methods.
• Working knowledge of content production and management systems is required
• Must have excellent and professional written and verbal skills
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret technical data.
• Be able to provide customer service for common inquiries and complaints
• Working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, and outlook.
• Solid experience in Java Core, Agile Processes, Jira, Confluence, and SVN.
• Working knowledge and skills with MadCap Suite
• BS in Technical Documentation and Communication required or equivalent experience.
Work Hours and Schedule: Normal business hours.
Is there travel involved? No
Dress code: Business Casual
How is compensation structured?
Who is involved in the interview process? Director or Product Management
Target Start Date: ASAP