Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment.
Aavalar has been retained to provide a Test Automation Engineer for a contract opportunity in Center City Philadelphia, PA
Consultant’s Title: Test Automation Engineer
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work environment: High Rise Office Building
Reporting to: Software Development Manager
Why is there a need for a consultant/contractor? Attrition
Start date: ASAP
Length/scope of the contract: 12 months
Responsibilities: Design and develop test automation frameworks.
Role with the group: Software Automated Test Engineer
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Must be able to design and develop test automation frameworks.
• 3+ years of automated software testing
• Experience with various type of testing (Integration, Regression, Systems Testing, Functional, and Performance.
• Experience with development and testing tools
• Experience with HP UFT / Selenium
• Experience with Quality Center
• Experience developing and executing automated test cases
• Working knowledge of current environments and platforms
• Excellent communication skills
Work Hours and Schedule: Normal Business Hours.
Is there travel involved? No travel.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Interview process: Phone screen, in person
Target Pay rate: Open