Aavalar Consulting is currently seeking a technical recruiter to join Aavalar’s internal team – to source, qualify and hire qualified consultants and candidates for a variety of mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients. This job requires a great attitude, work ethic and attention to detail.
Role: Technical Recruiter
This professional chosen for this role will be responsible for sourcing both permanent candidates and consultants, in a quick and efficient manner in response to client requirements in PA, NJ, DE and MD region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Recruiter will be responsible for responding to our client’s requests for contractors, consultants or permanent candidates for various technology positions.
– Assist Recruiting Team in all aspects of technical recruiting in activities such as: job postings, representation agreements, sourcing resumes, preliminary screening of candidates, setting candidates up on technical testing and behavioral assessments, resume formatting and candidate packet preparation, performing reference checks and coordinating candidate interviews and presentation of offers
– Maintain client and candidate files
– Input resumes into candidate database and maintain candidate database records.
– Interface with Aavalar clients as needed.
Experience and Background:
– Experience in technical recruiting
– Ability to work fast and efficiently to identify top notch candidates
– Must be Internet savvy and have strong MS Office skills
– Must possess a strong sense of customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
This position requires strict compliance with company and client processes in performing the administrative aspects of recruitment. The successful candidate will be a “people person” who is technology savvy. The ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects is critical to this role.
– 2+ years of consulting or staffing industry experience recruiting and/or sales experience
– Computer-centric technical knowledge such as a Computer Science, or Engineering Degree, or a certificate from a technical school.
Some Additional Notes:
This is a fun, casual and flexible environment, but it is by no means a 9 to 5 job. We work hard and play hard. Extra effort is expected. It is often necessary to work early, late and on weekends to connect with candidates for high priority projects. On the other hand spontaneous happy hours, parties and company trips are the norm. And, unlike many companies, there is no cap on commission. If you earn it, you get it!
About Aavalar Consulting
Founded in 1999, Aavalar Consulting is a leading provider of IT staffing and staff augmentation services across the Mid-Atlantic region. Hiring managers and technology leaders partner with Aavalar Consulting to connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT consultants and computer engineers. We are a three-time Inc. 5000 honoree and have received multiple accolades over the years from leading business and entrepreneurial advocates.
Aavalar is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.