Aavalar is searching for a Data Warehouse Developer who can ensure the data integrity in the warehouse of a large international company outside of Philadelphia. You will have your hands in the design, development and data flow of databases in multiple locations.
Consultant’s Title: Data Warehouse Developer
Work Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Reports to: Director
Start date of the contract: ASAP
Anticipated length of the contract: 9+ months
Responsibilities: Responsible for warehouse design as well as performance and process optimization. Collaborate with PM’s and other team members to ensure quality upgrades, implementations across all platforms. Also develops/enhances databases and report cubes ensuring data consistency. Design, code, automate and monitor load jobs.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience
– Experience with DW development and implementation
– Experience as a DBA with RDB technology
– Experience with Front-end application development
– Exerience with MS BI or related tools
– Experience implementing SQL Server Analysis Service
– Understanding of MDX and OLAP technologies and developing solutions using SQL Server or related technologies
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with tech and non-tech audiences
Is there travel involved? 10%
Is overtime paid, and is it at straight time? Straight Time.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Target Pay rate: Open
About Aavalar: Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment.
Keywords: Data warehouse, RDB, DBA, OLAP, MDX, SQL Server, Analysis Service, MS BI, data cleansing, data integrity, database analyst